Candida names a large family of yeasts(one cell fungi) which harmlessly exists in healthy individuals, in the gastrointestinal tract and vagina. It is suggested it may transform from a harmless inhabiter, to become an opportunistic pathogen, under circumstances such as overuse of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, a diet of foods high in simple carbohydrates such as sugar, or if the immune system is weakened… Local infections of Candida overgrowth may be evident in many parts of the body such as oral thrush, skin infections, dandruff, vaginal yeast infections…
The foods often restricted by Candida Diets are : all natural sugars, sweet fruits/dried fruits, sweet and/or starchy vegetables, foods that are fermented such as cheeses, breads and prepared meats, vinegars, mushrooms, tea, coffee.
Rotation Diet Plus Software Keystrokes for typical SEVERE recommendations often seen in Candida diets and a second example here: (When you use the RotationDietPlus Software for SUCH A RESTRICTIVE diet, you may have too few food choices daily, so at first you may not be able to rotate foods effectively, and will need to rely on ALL of the foods on the entire 3-day Food chart as available for every meal… Waiting until your approach to Candida permits you to find a way to return foods and widen your diet.)
- click on the category name “Dairy” to remove all milk products from the diet. Then Shift-click on eggs to return them to the diet.
- click on the category name “Starchy Vegetables” to remove all from the diet. Then shift-click on any those individual foods you wish to return to the diet, ie. shift-click on squash;
- click on the category name “Fruit” to remove all from the diet. Then shift-click on lemon and other fruits you wish to return the single food to the diet.
- click on the category “Sweets” to remove all from the diet. Shift-click on stevia and other foods you wish to return it to the diet;
- In the category “Sour” , shift-click on all vinegars to remove them from the diet. Shift-click again on apple cider vinegar to return it to the diet;
- Some nuts (ie. cashews and pistachios) may be considered to have a high mold content. Use shift-click to remove those nuts from the diet;
- Processed meats may be considered to have a high mold content. So while the meat is on the diet, eating the fresh, unprocessed meat may be recommended;
- click on the category name “Grains” to remove all grain-like food from the diet. Shift-click on those individual “grains” ie. amaranth, you wish to return to the diet;
The better approach may be : to BEGIN WITH FOOD ROTATION to first understand ALL the wide VARIETY of FOODS YOU CAN EAT while reducing ALL food sensitization (by way of the Rotation recovery period of 4-Days)… and so, first restoring rich nutrition where there may well be longstanding nutritional deficiencies. YES, the RotationDietPlus Software allows you to SIMULTANEOUSLY…. eliminate your food allergens, + Rotation of Foods, + Family Meals, + build in Candida principles… (immediately… OR bit by bit : Removing the worst 2 or 3 culprit foods for 1-2 Rotations, may help to expose safe vs. problem foods that may be addressed by Rotation, so not losing a large number/variety of foods.
The Rotation Diet Plus©Software helps to manage complex diets. Consult a qualified health professional for any dietary change, disease condition.