Give me a simple answer to my health:
4-Day ROTATION DIET makes it simple to make friends with food again… when you realize all the fad diets have failed you.
Rotation immediately WIDENS your DIET …and keeps on widening : No other diet does that. Lots of foods to eat…Just not all at the same time.
Organized eating helps you OBSERVE foods (and supplements) for you and health provider to identify a few temporary problems… but relax with all the rest. Learn to eat “normally” again. (See “PATTERNS” below for more details).
RotationDietPlus Software makes it flexible to your life, your foods, your cooking, your recipes. Not someone else’s rigid diet plan or new recipes to learn.
And modify in seconds, as your health changes and you need to avoid a food a little longer, or can add it back into rotation.
Practioners know that clients trying to get well, reach for a dizzying, chaotic mix of supplements, health providers, food restrictions, restrictive diets… (ie. GF/ GF/CF, SCD/GAPS, Paleo, nightshade, Mediterranean, low glycemic, alkaline, histamine, food combining, etc…) and it’s not working. Who can possibly figure out what is working from that chaos? Help clients back to normality by systematic steps led by Rotation Diet, ….to finally “tease out” what actually works in both foods and supplements.
BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE MEDIA-HYPED “BAD” FOODS that I MUST “FEAR” and cut from my diet?
First ask yourself if the actual problem is that chaotic eating and fad diet restrictions, and supplements have weakened your digestive “fire” …..so that is the real issue to fix?
So let’s look at some of these so-called “BAD” rap foods:
- ie. Hybridized wheat : “they say” the proteins are poorly digestible and there is higher gluten ; BUT quality wheat is a valuable prebiotic fiber, with valuable trace minerals, B vitamins… And can be made more digestible by proper sourdough preparation. OK this one may need to be temporarily on an 8 day Rotation, to observe, and then find less hybridized wheat or proper sourdough prep.
- Pulses/ grains/ nuts/ seeds : “they say” these have enzyme inhibitors (ie. phytates) which stop mineral absorption : BUT these are a staple of some the longest-lived healthy cultures. They provide valuable liver-assisting-lecithin, fiber, protein, Vitamin E, a key antioxidant, and are a healthy way to reduce high meat consumption.
- Fruits : “they say” fructose requires liver involvement, and sugar levels are high : BUT fruit delivers rich vitamin/mineral nutrition including Vitamin C, and is rich in antioxidants and alkalinity. Fruits also deliver key salts: ionic solutions of minerals like sodium, potassium, chloride, for faster /effective hydration(as water follows electrolytes), so that muscles and nerves and the detoxification of metabolic wastes can function properly… so that stress on kidneys…. trying to regulate concentrations of these vital minerals, fluid levels in the body, waste removal….is eased.
- Eggs/red meats : “they say” cholesterol/ arachidonic acid/ high saturated fats, (and low omega 3 in commercial meats)… are all associated with inflammation (and cardiovascular disease) : BUT they provide critical Vitamin B12, heme iron, first-quality protein, as well as keep stomach acids at a healthy level.
- Potatoes, yams, parsnips, seaweeds: “SCD/GAPS say” their amylopectin starch is harder to breakdown, possibly underlying gut bacterial imbalance: BUT yams are recognized as tonic/nourisher in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Seaweeds are super-rich in trace minerals including IODINE which is quite deficient in many diets, underlying thyroid disease.
- Fermented foods : “they say” histamine and mold concerns : BUT fermented foods are rich in highly prized probiotics, as a key to gut health and digestion, and they are present in almost all cultures as a frequently eaten food.
- Pasteurized Bovine Dairy : “they say” these are damaged proteins, and problematic casein : BUT when CULTURED (even if pasteurized), fermented milk is a traditional food in many healthy cultures around the world, a quality probiotic, has pre-digested some of the casein, and comes packaged synergistically with vital animal-food-preformed-Vitamin A, a key nutrient for eyes and mucous membrane health. Raw milk cheeses from grass-fed cows, provide CLA (conjugated linoleum acid), an anti-oxidant/anti-carcinogen…increasing metabolic rate, reducing inflammation, supporting immune health…
- Cruciferous vegetables : “they say” these are thyroid inhibitors : BUT they deliver significant liver benefits and are powerful antioxidants, and a powerhouse of nutrition.
- Nightshades : “they say” these alkaloids (solanine) may be inflammatory… BUT solanine is also found in blueberries, artichokes etc. …many very very healthy foods.
- Bananas, avocados, chestnuts and kiwis : “they say” these are suspect if you have a latex allergy, BUT each of these foods have wonderful health benefits, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, fibre…
- and on and on……
SO IF YOU CUT THE “BAD” FOODS… YOU ARE also CUTTING THE EXTREMELY VALUABLE UPSIDES…
Why do that when you haven’t yet experienced ALL the foods you CAN SAFELY eat, if Rotated…getting all the upsides.
- reduces exposure to any potential downsides in foods to only every 4 days
- gives you welcome relief of LOTS more foods you CAN eat.
- WIDENS your diet IMMEDIATELY STARTING DAY 1, and then works to add the most foods possible for you, for a rich, nutritious, well-balanced long-term diet. (Especially needed by those who already have long-term (chronic) illnesses, and are depleted in nutritional status)
- KNOW in 3 minutes ALL you CAN EAT for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks with RotationDietPlus Software.
looked at 25 females aged 25-67 following the Rotation Diet, to find a 50% decline in severity of symptoms. Those following the diet most carefully, showed improved gut symptoms at just 4 weeks. 
looked at 22 women on the Rotation Diet, finding their mean nutrient intakes met or exceeded recommended levels, with the possible exception of folate. Those adhering most closely to the rotation plan had better intakes of Vit C, B6, fibre, as well as folate. 
of 20 women aged 24-81 with IBS, who had failed standard medical therapies: following the Rotation Diet found they had minimal symptoms of IBS, at 1 year follow up, with significant continued adherence to food rotation. 
My Personal Journey years ago :
Childhood respiratory and significant skin allergies were unresolvable by the medical profession. By childhood I was already distrustful of the poking, prodding, and medical photographing that never helped me at all (and exhausted my parents). I just accepted hay fever both spring and fall, with one serious bout of flu every winter. I used anti-histamines and nasty cortisone creams.
When I saw the same patterns in my two young sons, I was determined not to put them through the same. Yet with the exhaustion of two young sons, I sunk further, so that I seemed to be reacting to literally all foods : Afraid to eat anything, my diet became chaotic, never knowing what I could eat safely, putting off eating til I grabbed whatever seemed “superstitiously” safe.
I stumbled on the Rotation Diet, and it quickly helped me.
Since then, I have returned to the Rotation Diet again and again. It worked so fast, that I would literally be able to eat everything without thinking…. and just as quickly I would feel free and “forget” to Rotate. But eventually, there was always a flare. So I have learned my lesson, and now eat everything, FOREVER in ROTATION. My family lives this with with no-one feeling deprived : ie. Every Day 3 just happens to be a fish or chicken, with squash/Zucchini…. And I have perfected my own recipes to the way my family likes them.
I credit the 4-Day Rotations Diet as a key factor in my improved longterm health : Today, I eat EVERYTHING…albeit now in a “loosened” 4-Day Rotation. THERE IS NO FOOD I AM AFRAID OF. Chronic skin issues since childhood…are gone. Skin I thought too damaged to ever heal … is healed. I rarely suffer hay fever now. I rarely get colds or flu. The same for husband and kids. In fact, my kids on the 4-Day Rotation Diet in their school years, rarely caught flu, while entire classrooms went down for bouts of 2 weeks of illness.
Yes I do eat everything, but 4-day-Rotation revealed that almonds were not the friends I had previously thought. (Likely explaining why almost 1.5 years of SCD diet had failed me earlier). In Rotation, I do now eat almonds, just less often, and in small amounts when I do…but now with no bad effects. Rotation also revealed that I tolerate dairy best if fermented, but even then best every 2 rotations (8 days) ; chicken has revealed itself to make me sleepy and is no friend, but can I tolerate it without effect, every 2 rotations ; I tolerate wheat every 4 days, and more often if I make my own sourdough ; pretty much everything else is OK in 4 Day Rotation, any time, anywhere, ie. if in a restaurant. So, eating in this organized way, has revealed FOOD PATTERNS: Patterns that are hidden when you chaotically grab a “mixed bag” of foods in hunger… forgetting what all you ate in the past 24 hours….eat a whole bunch of different foods at once or on the same Day, so that you can’t possibly disentangle their effects. Not to mention the effects of adding a bunch of supplements to this mess.
I, like you, am not perfect and have “cheated” badly, (ie. an entire month of visitors led to eating their favourites) : but I seem to have developed greater “resilience”… and no longer collapse immediately into inflammation/ symptoms, as I once did. BUT, I do feel it, and feel remarkably better energy, mood, mental clarity, digestion and sleep when I return to 4 Day Rotation Diet.
And of interest : aging, chronically ill (cardiovascular and respiratory), medicated and overweight family member have visited several times over several years, and each time I served up the 4 Day Rotation Diet : They commented that they were never hungry and indeed felt there were “too many meals and we were always eating” (three planned meals a day plus snacks). Yet each visit they again “magically” lost some 20 pounds each, becoming more mobile and energetic, with noticeibly better bowel health, over the course of only 4- 5 weeks. Breathing and sleeping improved. The third senior member of the family who had a very delicate digestion and serious pain killing medication, was underweight and had not been able to digest more than snack-sized meals for years. From eating like a bird, she saw appetite return to eat normal portions in 3 weeks, with bowel health remarkably better, despite bowel issues being a side-effect of the serious medications taken.
Make friends with ALL food again : reduce fear and anxiety around food, so that you can relax digestion. Rotation is not a diet… it’s just organized eating of everything with lots of choices you CAN eat. No hunger. Super Nutrition from the widest variety of whole foods you may ever have eaten (= widest variety of different phytonutrients, different antioxidants, different fibres, different fats/oils, different combinations of vitamins and mineral and cofactors…)
12 women aged 37-50 with environmental sensitivity indicated what they ate over 4 days. The conclusion was they needed to widen their dietary variety to improve nutrient intake, as 75% of them scored poor intake of folate, vitamin B6, B12, and Magnesium. ) It is important to Eat a Wider Variety of Foods to achieve best nutrition and healing.
What others say Rotation Diet can do for you:
- (ON CANDIDA) “When beginning your…Canadida…treatment program, it’s particularly helpful to use the rotation diet to stabilize and improve your eating habits in such a way as to support your recovery process….The Rotation Diet … helps … feelings of deprivation that often occur when starting a CRC diet. When we eliminate favorite foods from the diet, we sometimes compensate by over-eating a substitute for a food we are missing. This can cause new food allergies or sensitivities to surface. Eating a wide variety of foods not only keeps the diet more interesting, it is packed with a variety of nutrients that are essential to recovery.”(from wholeappraoch.com/Candida)
- (ON SOFTWARE) “I have to say the (RotationDietPlus) software really helped me to organize my thoughts and utilize my doctor’s instructions on dietary advice better. Before using this software, I was very stressed trying to make up my own rotation. It (software) really cut down on time…” (RotationDietPlus Software User, April 2017. )
- (ON MULTIPLE FOOD ALLERGIES/ Sensitivities/ Intolerances): “I have recommended rotating foods especially to those of my clients who seem to develop more and more food sensitivities and lose more and more foods. Rotating foods enables them to re-introduce foods back into their diet. Before the RotationDietPlus Software, it was very hard to get clients onboard with a rotation diet. I now recommend the RotationDietPlus software in my group workshops for optimizing nutrition, and find it a very useful tool.” – Dr. Izabella Wentz, PharmD, FASCP, New York Times Bestselling Author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis – Root Cause
- (ON PALEO) “If you’ve been maintaining a strict Paleo diet, but some things still aren’t clicking… there are very simple techniques to rebalance gut, and food rotation is one of them... you will dramatically improve your immunity and gut function.” ….. It (Rotation) is a highly valuable method that can be applied to your Paleo eating plan… within a few days of practice, (it) can easily become effortless….. This simple method can upgrade any Paelo diet and I highly recommend it, especially for anyone who suspects possible gut damage ….(Paleohacks, How to use a Rotation Diet to Banish Food Intolerance2017-09-29)
- (ON SOFTWARE) “I love your Rotation Diet Tool. I have only used it for a couple of days but it is already very helpful…. I am not even printing my food choices chart, I just keep it open on my computer and refer to it throughout the day for reminders… Thank you very much for creating this helpful and useful tool!” – RotationDietPlus Software User
- (ON SOFTWARE) “Greetings ! This software was a major help last year when I was implementing a rotation diet… excellent tool …..” (Dr. W. Harman, RotationDietPlus Software User)
- (ON SOFTWARE) “I love your Rotation Diet Tool. …Thank you very much for creating this helpful and useful tool ! … It would be nice to be able to add the meal/recipe I’m going to prepare and maybe even add a link….” (RotationDietPlus Software client).
- NOTE: DONE !: a 4 day Recipe Planner lets you set up your 4 days of recipes and drag in links.
The Rotation Diet Plus©Software helps to manage complex diets. Consult a licensed physician for the treatment of any ailment or disease, or any change in diet.