Restrictive diets failed? End chaos and begin ORGANIZED eating to WIDEN diet immediately. NO OTHER DIET DOES THAT.
IS THIS YOU? Chaotic eating, fear of normal foods, so you “stall” eating until really hungry and then grab in hunger for whatever is easy… often the same 10-12 foods daily, many processed. You cling to these foods as “safe”… even though your symptoms continue. Multiple Food Sensitivities /Gluten. You’ve tried Professional Protocols, unsuccessfully : Who can stick with Restrictive Diets that cut out such a lot of foods. Especially when you are already feeling fatigued and unwell…depleted of rich nutrition.
EASY TO START Step by Step : In Minutes, the Software lets you KNOW ALL the variety that you CAN eat, with a base meal plan/ template for 3 meals and snack each day : so you can make friends with food again and relax.
- A study in 2004 looked at 25 females aged 25-67, to find a 50% decline in severity of symptoms. Those following the (Rotation) diet most carefully, showed improved gut symptoms at just 4 weeks. 
- A 2002 study of 22 women on the rotation diet, found their mean nutrient intakes met or exceeded recommended levels, with the possible exception of folate. Those adhering most closely to the rotation plan had better intakes of Vit C, B6, fibre, as well as folate. 
- A 2006 study of 20 women aged 24-81 with IBS, who had failed standard medical therapies, found they had minimal symptoms of IBS at 1 year follow up, along with significant continued adherence to food rotation. 
“If we are very reactive to foods–that is, if we do not feel well after we eat, with fatigue, irritability, or such specific symptoms as nasal congestion, itching, or skin rashes–…we may wish to eliminate those foods for a while and go on a specific 4-day rotation diet, with any specific food consumed on 1 day not again consumed in the next 3 following days, thereby allowing the body to …clear it completely. This reduces the constant stimulation to the immune system that can occur when we consume a food daily….“. “…to obtain all of the important nutrients, it is wise not to limit food choices or eat the same foods consistently but to consume a wide range of foods…” (Haas, MD, p.498)
- A 2005 study of 12 women aged 37-50 with environmental sensitivity indicated what they ate over 4 days. The conclusion was they needed to widen their dietary variety to improve nutrient intake, as 75% of them scored poor intake of folate, vitamin B6, B12, and Magnesium. Eat a Wider Variety of Foods to guarantee better nutrient intake. 
- 4-Day Food Rotation COMPELS / GUIDES you to eat that WIDE VARIETY (= every fruit and vegetable delivers different antioxidants, different phytonutrients, different fibres/prebiotics, different fats/oils… Get many, over 4 different Days)
The RotationDietPlus Software helps manage complex diets. Consult a qualified health professional for any dietary change.